So I forgot to post my workout from the 5th. It wasn’t as “intense” as the one I did on the 4th, cause I’m outta shape & sore.
I did 20 of each of the following, so basically two circuits.
- Donkey Kick (back and side),
- dips (I used the bathtub edge as a sturdy place),
- stretch kicks (front, back and side)
- jumping jacks.
- Afterwards I stretched for about 10 minutes.
I didn’t work out on Wednesday. Between work and being super duper sore, I decided to pass.
Today I woke up feeling pretty good, so I increased my numbers and what exercises I was doing.
- 10 squats
- 10 donkey kicks (back and side)
- 10 push ups
- 10 dips
- 10 jumping jacks
- 10 stretch kicks (front, back, side)
- count of 20 bicycles
I repeated this cycle 4 times. Followed by 10 minutes of “stretching”.. Which mostly consisted of Hendrix wrestling me while I sat on the ground.
the whole thing only took about 20/30 minutes. Did have to pause game so I could take my son to the bathroom, he’s potty training!
Happy Thursday 🙂